There is a disconnect between attending higher ed institutions and actually being educated. Millennials are discovering things in their mid 20s that they feel they should have been taught in school. Let’s talk about the miseducation of the youth and find out what you should have learned in school.
Previously on Financial Literacy
Join the Panel
We film in BedStuy, Brooklyn on Sundays, 1-4pm. Enjoy food, drinks and good conversation. This is a great opportunity to network, learn and educate Millennials like yourself. Check out the topics we're covering this season and make sure to sign up for a discussion!
Millennial of the Month: Patrice Francois
Best of cSituation
- Venus vs. Mars: Battle of the Sexes
- Dangerously in Love: His Girlfriend and I Went to His Job to Confront His Lying Ass
- Interracial Dating: Black People Still Think White People Are Better
- Men and Women Are Not Created Equal: Provocative Pictures, Venting on Social
- What About Your Friends? No to the "Yes Man," If We Haven't Argued We Aren't Friends
- Health & Wellness: My Bipolar Disorder Cost Me Friends
- Millennial Parents: Sex, Sexual Orientation, Transgender Kids
- Good Cop, Bad Cop: Are Cops Allowed to Be "Scared For Their Lives?"
- Gentrification: The New Community vs. The Old Community
- Evolution of Social Media: Watching Friends Argue on Social, Celebrity Social Media Beefs
- Hip Hop Hooray: Hip-Hop's Influence on Fashion
- Is this Rape? Nate Parker, Bill Cosby, R.Kelly, Kobe Bryant
Over the last two and a half seasons, we’ve had guests from all over the tri-state area, down south and west coast join our panel. Check out what they had to say about their experience on cSituation.Read more
"Being a part of the CS panel was an absolutely amazing experience. Talking with such a thoughtful, interesting, and entertaining people was an absolute pleasure and I can't wait to do it again in the future. Current Situation gets real people doing some real talking, and I respect every part of the show. I learned new things, expressed my own opinions, and felt mutual respect through our entire group. It was awesome. Can't wait to see my episode, and of course continuing to tune in each week."
"It’s was a pleasure to be a part of this grassroots forum. I look forward to continue being a part, of this enlightening and uplifting webcast. I am sure that Current Situation will be an integral and pioneering force in uniting and empowering Millennials worldwide, with true peace, harmony, and justice for all."