Millennials (aka Generation Yers) are people born between 1980-1995. We will make up 75.3% of the U.S. population by 2025. Our dominating presence and behavior will define American life and culture in the next decade and beyond.
Our platform is designed for Millennials to converse about the topics that matter to them. Whether it’s hot topics, world news, relationships, career goals–you name it, we are addressing it. Our guests will excite, enrage, engage, and educate you about several subjects.
We need you to join in on the discussion. As a guest, you along with 4-5 other Millennials will discuss a topic chosen by our peers. To provide non-biased, refreshing feedback to our audience, there will be a new panel of guests for each show. This gives everyone the opportunity to bring their
Best of Season 2
- Venus vs. Mars: Battle of the Sexes
- What About Your Friends? No to the "Yes Man," If We Haven't Argued We Aren't Friends
- Dangerously in Love: His Girlfriend and I Went to His Job to Confront His Lying Ass
- Interracial Dating: Black People Still Think White People Are Better
- Men and Women Are Not Created Equal: Provocative Pictures, Venting on Social
- Health & Wellness: My Bipolar Disorder Cost Me Friends
- Millennial Parents: Sex, Sexual Orientation, Transgender Kids
- Good Cop, Bad Cop: Are Cops Allowed to Be "Scared For Their Lives?"
- Gentrification: The New Community vs. The Old Community
- Evolution of Social Media: Watching Friends Argue on Social, Celebrity Social Media Beefs
- Hip Hop Hooray: Hip-Hop's Influence on Fashion
- Is this Rape? Nate Parker, Bill Cosby, R.Kelly, Kobe Bryant