On August 26, 2016, former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick shook up the world when he decided to protest racial injustice while at work. Let's talk about how this form of protest is shaping the culture, politics, sports and our fight for equality.
Best of Season 2
- Venus vs. Mars: Battle of the Sexes
- What About Your Friends? No to the "Yes Man," If We Haven't Argued We Aren't Friends
- Dangerously in Love: His Girlfriend and I Went to His Job to Confront His Lying Ass
- Interracial Dating: Black People Still Think White People Are Better
- Men and Women Are Not Created Equal: Provocative Pictures, Venting on Social
- Health & Wellness: My Bipolar Disorder Cost Me Friends
- Millennial Parents: Sex, Sexual Orientation, Transgender Kids
- Good Cop, Bad Cop: Are Cops Allowed to Be "Scared For Their Lives?"
- Gentrification: The New Community vs. The Old Community
- Evolution of Social Media: Watching Friends Argue on Social, Celebrity Social Media Beefs
- Hip Hop Hooray: Hip-Hop's Influence on Fashion
- Is this Rape? Nate Parker, Bill Cosby, R.Kelly, Kobe Bryant